Someday We’ll Know | 有一天我会
Oh my… Welcome to my new blog…
Dunnoe why am I always doing things at times which I am not suppose to… oh well I guess it is juz me to be a slacker when it comes to academic work. Oh well 2 papers down, 8 more to go…haix…=X
Just move to a new bedroom…haix…predicted that it would happen soon… but not now…anyway I have only heard of people moving house and not moving bedroom… three times in the whole of my life… what the…
Now that life has slowed down to a crawl, I guess I have more time to think about everything that has happened in my life. Perhaps I have messed up my life, perhaps it was meant to be that way, and perhaps I wanted it that way…
I wanted to lead a simple life in a simple environment, having a happy family and a stable job. Yet, the other half of me would like to make a difference in other people’s life, bringing the ultimate world of happiness to all… A difference maybe… but never will I be in a part of their lives…As the advertisement for the disabled says: To be a part not apart.
Maybe after NS the 2 side of me will merge, or maybe either side will die off slowly… who knows… only time can tell…
If there is want last thing I would like to do before I die, that is to write down all of what that has happened in my life. It will not be any less exciting than a drama serial. Haha…
A song to describe my feelings now:
Can't stop driving, I don't know why
So many questions, I need an answer
Two years later you're still on my mind
Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you
越想认识一个人,我越不回有机会去发现一个人的好。当我决定不去幻想后,我的期望也突然的降低了许多。 也因为如此而我知道了不少事。当我知道我的人品有不如之处后,我便开始越羡慕另外一个的生活。谢谢这一切,因为我从中领悟到了许多人生道理。很可惜我的人生拼图不是我想象的那样,但是我已经接受了这事实,筹备开始拼我的下一个拼图了。。。
有一天我会插上翅膀飞
有一天我会张开双眼看
有一天我会见到我的梦中有谁
有一天我会飞过世界的背
我很想张开翅膀向外飞。。。离开这一切。。。唯一会让我挂念的是我的妈。辛苦了大半辈子,还是没得到她要的幸福。。。
我的重新检讨自己,到底在这人生做错了什么。。。
18 岁了。。。真快啊。。。得懂得如何尽情享受。。。
The past is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that’s why it is called the present.
Enjoying every moment…Cheers! =P